The safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates is always a top priority for us. We are closely monitoring the situation and fully understand the concerns around travelling during this time. In light of the recent COVID-19 situation, we are implementing extra precautionary measures throughout the resort.
Our measures continue to evolve as we learn more about keeping your health protected during your stay on the island. All our actions comply with government regulations, World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices, as and when they are announced.
Measures against Covid-19 for your safety
(our commitment to your well-being)
- Basic First aid box, oximeter, portable oxygen bottle, pulse meter, BP reader are always accessible at the dive center.
- 24/7 vehicle to hospital.
- Our seating arrangements in public areas have been rearranged to adhere to social distancing norms.
- Sanitization kiosks installed at the different parts of the property, office, dive shop and seating area.
- Body temperature & health conditions of gypsy divers staff checked every day.
- All procurement coming into Gypsy Divers is sanitized immediately upon delivery. Packed items sprayed with disinfectant & fresh procedure is washed with dissolved chlorine tablets in water, as per global food safety norms.
- Our kitchen team is trained & equipped with the safety protocols while always wearing masks, gloves & chef hat hair nets to execute orders with the highest level of hygiene.
- Kitchen utensils, equipment, crockery, & cutlery are thoroughly cleaned with soap water every after use.
- Regular training is carried out with our team members to ensure that hygiene and sanitization and protocols are followed.
Since we are on an island with lots of limitations regarding resources and small inventory with private rooms, we remain secure and safe to a large extent. We look forward once again to hosting you embracing the new norm.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Guests
- CHECK IN / CHECK OUT procedures will be carried out without physical contact. Guests are requested to send their ID proof via email, WhatsApp or other digital platforms.
- Guests can self-sanitize themselves through the sanitization kiosks installed at the different parts of the property, office, dive shop and seating area.
- Touchless customary temperature checks will be done for all residents every morning during stay.
- Touchless customary temperature check will be done for every participant who will be doing dive programs with Gypsy Divers.
- The staff will sanitize and shift the luggage to room & room keys will be handed thereafter.
- Guest room will be thoroughly sanitized before check in and after check out.
- Guests are highly encouraged to wear masks & carry sanitizers at the property when moving in public areas.
- Guests are expected to maintain social distancing from other guests and staff of Gypsy divers.
- Kindly avoid petting or feeding the pets & touching the plants in the common area.
- Gypsy Divers Crew will pay extra attention to cleanliness ensuring all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers are cleaned and sanitized. With plenty of hand sanitizer available for your use!
- Our Crew are already everyday heroes in our eyes. But we hear you, stay is going to need to be a little different in the future to best protect your health and wellbeing. So, before we start the adventure again, all Crew members will undergo further training to equip them with the skills required to keep you as safe as possible.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Divers